Monday, May 30, 2011

Finally my IAP ended!! Wahaha:)
Am kinda lazy to type to picture show everything ok:)
Last Tues/Wed I went out to eat with my lovely darling and we bought a pin each:)

On the Thurs after work with frens went to get our small gift for our supervisor and colleague then off to had DINNER at SWENSEN..


See these two ladys? Our newly made FRENS from IAP:) Crazy like not others business too:)


Upone finishing out IAP took photos with colleague and frens:)
First picture is Tiffany our Senior who differ her course and get to do IAP with us:)
My colleague from philippine the only graphic designer in my company currently:) Very pretty..

MY SUPERVISOR!! A malaysian who is a Marketing executive and also very prettty:)

My Just-Known-Intern for designing from Lasell:) Pretty gal too!! Haha..


So after my attachment end and i went back to batam on the friday:)
Saturday too picture for my little baby cousin ELLOVE JON:) She is ABSOLUTLY CUTE TO THE MAX!! Haha..



On the SUNDAY, its my DADDY BDAE! SO in the evening we went to play golf together:) Well, i dunno how to play, but my sister bro dad aunt and uncle knows.. So we went there to see and laugh! LOL!! I tried everything i go there but well the stick so HEAVY!! Haha.. Pictures below..
After our Golf we went to have dinner at Teras to have steak for dinner:) Great day!!



Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment