Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its wednesday, and fast enuf that i have left 12 more days only to my IAP. I dunno whether izzit good or bad but am quite happy that one test is passed:) sighh FYP is coming i guess my hair is going to drop again:( sighh.. Weekend was great and fruitful. It was a busy one too.. On the friday, i when back to batam to celebrate mother day as well as help my aunt and mum to sell flower. I even gt scolded by an aunty:( thats bad cause it kinda hurt me deeply such that i cant forgive myself:( sighh.. But out of so many ppl why me sia.. Fuck:( anw got back to spore for work on mon and was late haha.. Nvm once in the blue moon nia hehe.. Tuesday was a normal day lor.. Todau as well very normal. Kinda bored and sad so blog.. Sighh out of nth think too much blame on myself.. Well, like what xw say sometime something said might nt mean it.. So dun take everything for real.. And ppl have to learn to give and take, this was taught by my another fren too.. Well, nth much to say liao, am off to watch my telly:)

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment