Thursday, May 19, 2011

Learnt


Sighh.. A day bad enuf for me..
Morning woke up with a messy hair and was so shag to work, upon reaching office my lappy gave me problems then when uploading photos the computer keeps hanging and the best part comes after my work:( I understand you might not do it on purpose but still am feeling so hurt and sad. Just couldnt believe that am so dumb and its my first time encountering this situation. Well, crying doesnt help, i felt that it looks stupid but indeed fate doesnt bring us together, it brings us FURTHER APART. I hate the feeling of getting further apart, wanted to do something out of it but i couldnt. Try my best to drag but i couldnt. Hoped the time could stop just for us but it didnt. Sighh.. DEJECTED is what on my mind.. I would blame on you that much but i just feel so hard to say.. ANGRY & SAD.. To vent my anger i have did something out of there and hope tomorrow will be a better day:)

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment