Monday, May 2, 2011

SNAP SHOT:)
Great week last week, but it kinda pass very slow...
Anw, finally went to makan with XW at SOUP SPOOON LAST WEEK Wed:)
Nice dinner and shopping as we both bought something for oursleves. Hehe..


On the friday, one of our fren from NTU is going to Europe for study i guess. From there she end her intership and leave IFF we have oso made a card for her and me and XW have bought her yoghurt:) Hope she like it and bon voyage to her:)


Anw, on friday i went off half day as i was having diarrhea. Its like WADAHELL!! Hate to kana diarrhea:( Anw, nvm cause i can sleep at home!! Haha.. At night, i have also went back to Batam with my parents as monday is a OFF DAY!! Wahaha:) Well, bottom is a doll my dad bought for me from Haikou:)

On the saturday, i stayed home to watch drama at home and went out to my great grandma mother's day bdae party!! Great party and the food are NICE:)




On the sundau woke up and have dinner then went to my cousin coffee shopping opening and had this two bottle of drinks. I doubt this drink can be found in spore and both of the drink are very nice! Haha.. My fav:)

After that my mum, dad, bro and i went to the dad new opened shop to PLAY! Haha.. Very fun there too. In the evening around 6 we all went to eat our dinner at Pondok Ikan:) Pictures below...



Done! This is my weekend and today MONDAY i have come back to Spore:( SAD TO THE MAX~ Isnt it great if i have HOLS everyday:) Haha.. Dream on then.. Ok,am going to WATCH DRAMA! Byee

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment