Sunday, May 22, 2011

SUNDAY! GROSSSSSS...
So fast tml am going to work liao:(
What kind of "BEAUTIFUL" life is it =.=
Nvm, lets start my blog from Fri night:)
Reach home from work yts and had my dinner then out to watch PIRATE OF CARRIBEAN:)
Eggcited to the max to watch it.. However, After the show no much comment, i still prefer the previous TWO.. Haha.. Bottom is the picture of what i have wore out yts to the cinema with my sister. My cousin saw and say: " Eh, how come u wore ur slping clothes out?" I was LIKE ROARRR~~ Its CUTE what:) Haha..



Today woke up unwillingly and cried due to some family stuff with little stress.. Hate that feeling when you are leave in lurch on doing things u do not want and do know how to do.. Its FRUSTRATING and IRRITATING. So thats the reason why i burst into tears. Nevertheless, it didnt last long.. Phew :)

Morning went out to search for tuition centre for my younger sister and went to Dhoby, city hall, tanjong Pagar and Tiong Bahru. Tired, reluctant and bored. So pissed along the way due to some stupid reason.. Anw, had a great understand of the different school but have not yet decide. Well tomolo shall call my aunt and decide it:) So lets hope I WONT CHOOSE THE WRONG ONE:)

After that went down to Raffles city to get Mr Alvin bdae cake as its his belated bdae celebration today.. Then after the Cake went down to Boat Quay for mind Cafe to play and lastly Central at Clark Quay to have dinner. Pictures at the bottom:)











Great time with all my poly frens. I guess i have spend the most time out with my poly frens and YES I LOVE THEM WHOLE HEARTEDLY:) Am off to watch my drama/Tv.. Blog again tml? :)

Oktavia
This is how it ends AGAIN~

No comments:

Post a Comment