Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eights days that i last blog.. Haha.. Well, last Sunday it was Father's day as well as my Great Granny BDAE! Hehe.. I have bought a Picard wallet and belt plus a bottle of Cock Burn for my dad:) Hope he love it.. Pictures below..



This is our family present to Great granny:)

We the pretties and hunk haha!!




Well, on that day i got to help out in the event so i couldnt get a chance to photo with my mum and dad:( Next time we shall take lots of PHOTOSSS...

Following will be about Schooll...
FYP till now was OK baa.. But sometime u will feel so reluctant to go schooll.. Nonetheless lucky i got bottom TWO lovely with me:) Well, to talk about these two lovely i still lack of ONE which is QAS!! Sighh.. Hope to see her sooonnn.. Hehehe.. Anw, Pictures Below...








Thats all, i shall update V soon again..
Sunday i might go USS so lets pray that it will come true:)

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment