Saturday, June 11, 2011

OH welll am finally BACK!
GREAT WEEK AT BATAM:)
Wished there is more HOLS.. Sighh..
Anw, photos below to tell u about my days in batam:)

First picture up my cupboard clothes. Its a MAJOR =.=" I did the clean up and folding of clothes a day at home on the second day of my return.. Haha..

After the clean up that day on the sunday my parents gt an invitation to a wedding dinner but my dad was sick and couldnt make it, so me and my sister acc my mum to go there and MAKAN! Haha.. Can u imagine? ppl smoke in the wedding dinner in an air condition place. Feel like scolding them FO!




So the following day is the Zhong Zi festival! Haha.. Woke up at ard 7am to acc mummy to buy her praying stuff at the market then helped to prepare everything for her. Haha..
On the wednesday, went to this kitty cafe to have this hello kitty pancake. It looks NICE but taste like SHIT! Lol..

After awful tea time i went to make my nails. Is it nice? Mummy say it looks like cockroaches SHIT! Arghh~~ Its Leopard printss OK! Haha..


Drove car to another shopping mall and its was quite SMOOTH.. Phew..


On the Thursday, mum bought a new car!! Haha.. its a white Fortuner that cost around 70k i suppose. The mirror is 60% darkness. HAHA!! This is to prevent police from be able to see us inside so that we can dun ned put on safety belt haha!


Ok, today! woke up at like 4am to send HX and stef off at changi then home to sleep and out with ting and sis at 12pm to bugis to shop and do stuff then meet cousin at 5pm to PC Show to buy lappy sister and finally to Newton for dinner:) Its a GREAT, FULL and TIRING DAY! Haha..




Thats all.. i doubt i will blog tml cause i haven but do my report!! AR~~ So yea.. Moreover, i got to finish my show tml!! Haha.. Its DRAMA TIME AGAIN:)

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment