Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Had a GREAT FUN last week:)
Last wed went to celebrate BABY QASRINA advance birthday.
We went to eat at pastamania and laugh like mad as per usual.
Photos belowss:



Friday all went to watch harry potter!! wad a great show:)
Saturday woke up at 7am to bake cookie for my mum ask sunday is her bdae!! Haha...
Went back to batam at around 12pm and celebrated my mum bdae on sunday nights:)
Pictures below..


Always love the days at batam..
Thats wad home feels like...
I have a great family.. A BIG AND GREAT ONE:)

Monday morning took 745am ferry back to spore and went out to have dinner with siblings and aunt and uncle.. Sabu-sabu for dinner.. I LOVE the Miso soup in the hot pot, hehe...
Pictures below..

Thats the end of the happy times..

Today was kinda bad:( Feel so pissed over the teacherss in my schooll.. Sometime i dun really understand, we are students, we take in instruction and do what it is suppose to be done but the teacher always give last minute instruction with the face of "you should know what i want and what you should do" like what the hell please.. who the hells knows!! Give the exact instruction la dey!! Sighh.. Just wanna end my FYP asap :l Lucks to me:)

Oh well, tomorrow its gonna be a LONG DAY again.. felt like everything is coming to fast and squeeze, can i have more time? I ned it!! Whatever laa... i am going to watch my drama BYE!

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment