Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I think nowaday PMS liaoo..
Feeling so "HOT" >:(
Kinda pissed over sisters..
Well, everything has to be done by me..
Doesnt mean BIG means must do all ok!
WELL, was pissed for a period of time but now OK laa.
Just hoped the PMS wont come back.. Haha!!

Tomorrow am going to Admiraty to get my auto PDL and start driving on saturday morning:)
Cant wait for the first lesson to DRIVE.. Haha..
Anyway i drove my dad car last sunday and he was like "WO WO WO BECAREFUL!" Haha..
Just cant imagine myself driving in Spore:)
Am so going to get a car if i have my licence.
SO JOAN! we shall fo F21 work:) Haha...

Friday am going out with my cousins and sisters..
Cant wait for it! Am so egggcitedd..
Am so going to shoppp..
Hoho, haven learn to work am spending so MUCH!
Thats Irine!! Haha..

Tomorrow finally i cant breathe a little in school.
Hope friday and tomorrow will be a GREAT DAY! :)

Oktavia


No comments:

Post a Comment