Sunday, July 24, 2011

oh well F-ed up saturday
Was OVER PISSED by bloody bitchess
Cried over it and got to bear with it and COAX back the bitches
Like NB!
Seriously WHATS WRONG?
WHATS WITH ME? Sighhh..
Forever like a DOG
Dun say in FAMILY, sometime in frenship i felt the same thing oso...
Why do I always have to do things that PLEASES other and let others step on my head..
Maybe thats ME for LIFE..
Something that will never change and it will continues
I just hope someone out that could actually see this and let me once be human not a DOG

Nonetheless, lucky my Sunday afternoon was GREAT!
Cause i was SHOPPING with my mum ONLY!
Thats the BEST thing:)
Bought two top and a Hermes perfume:) Wahaha..
Best of the best..
Thats all for today, continue another day

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment