Sunday, July 10, 2011

LOOKING BACK...
We have grown up..
Myself 4 years ago..
Myself NOW..

Time passes.. I see myself frm a dumb cute small little girl to become now a big girl.. Not very pretty, not very mature at least a better me now.. Age 19 in 3months time.. We can only continue to grow up but we will never tend to go back the past.. Just looking at my past pictures, my past blog post, my past diary and what i have did in the past it makes me feel kinda dumb and innocent last time.. Lets hope whats bad happen in the past wont happen now.. Not only me while looking the pictures of my frens i saw that they have change and have grow up too.. Its something amazing isnt it? Hoho..

Back to reality, its monday again tomorrow. I have said to use my weekend wisely but i didnt cause i ended up NUA-ING and home whole weekend and watched drama and harry potter while doing NOTHING ELSE.. What a great weekend? Haha!! Nvm at least i clean up my room and relax the whole weekend cause i know wed and fri for me will be a "new challenge". Just hoped everything will goes well.

My FYP till now was still ok, tomorrow it will be my week 5 if am not wrong and i have YET to start my report =.= So wish me GD LUCK.. How i hope NOW i could have someone to do all this shit for me, maybe in my dream there will be.. Haha!! This thurs am going to celebrate my babe bdae, i simply cant wait for it.. cause it has been long that we last met.. I miss her HUGE CHEEK QASRINA!! Miss her craziness and madness..

Was out with Joan on fri and i was kinda of unhappy while eating at the soup spoon.. I was simply PISSED OFF by the manager there.. Sighh.. Hope its the first and last time see-ing that.. If not trust me i WONT go there to eat again.. Shopped with XW and regrets not buying that Zara top:( If coming week got go am going to buy it!!! Parents arent here this week and am kinda feeling that i am lack of cash again.. Sianxxx.. Hope i wish i am born with a GOLDEN spoon so i can spend carefree-ly.. Ok, whatever it is i shall just be CONTENTED with what i have:)

Got a text again this evening and i was overjoy but i know its not going to happen cause it will just stay the way it is.. I will move forward I WILL.. Ok, am going to sleep soon.. Nightss.. I will text again soon.. HAHA

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment