Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TOO LONG NO BLOG..
Well, just blog photos ok? :)
Below pictures happen on the weekends..
Grandpa and aunt + uncle came to spore on thurs and we all went out on the weekend to Vivo City, Bugis, Sentosa and underwater world!! Haha:)






Great weekend and a tired one as well..
This monday went to watch transformer with my siblings, cousin and uncle. OMG great show! Shd have watched 3D regretss.. Next movie up shall be Harry potter, cousin booked 15july 9pm at AMK:) I simply just cant WAIT FOR IT:) Hehe..

Tuesday and today was a BUSY DAY IN schooll.. Hate it so much! I busy till never eat lunch with Vin and XW, busy till never go home with them and busy till i felt like i have not touch my plant zombie for like 2 weeks liaoo.. Other FYPss like so xian lang BUT we are like beeess. Tsskkk.. I have started my report while my two buddy already like half way done!! Argghhh.. Am i slow or are they fast? Haha.. Cant blame.. am very lazy HEHE.. Miss lectures and tutorials tim.. I dun want d FYP.. Everytime everyday do sensory sia!! Sighhh.. Guess i just got to BEAR WITH IT.. Pictures below taken last week with babe..



Sister have came over here for tuition and going to take her AEIS exam on october am just gonna pray very very hard that she is going to pass and go to Sec 2 next year:)

Felt tired each day, my two babes is attach and now am single:( I hope they wont ditch me:) I believe ad pray they wont haha!! Gonna meet have babes meeting on thurs next week and i cant wait to see Qasssriinaaaa:) Hope everything turns out well and successfull.. Hehe.. Well, i shall stop here and continue on weekend:)

Oktavia

No comments:

Post a Comment